The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

Alarice Lharythlin

A_Roleplayer
    A_Roleplayer

Alarice Lharythlin Empty Alarice Lharythlin

Post  A_Roleplayer Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 am

Height 5'2"
    Weight 112 lbs
    Eyes Golden Brown
    Hair White

Doesn't suffer fools gladly or easily. Prefers to keep her opinions to herself. Dedicated to the path she has set for herself.

My parents were amongst many to leave Faerun for Evermeet as part of ‘The Retreat’ in 1344DR. Our journey to Evermeet had been planned for many years. What hadn’t been planned was my encounter with a soldier of the Kin Aleilsum Elrum. Although he was a hired soldier and therefore a mercenary I saw only a uniformed warrior that I was smitten by. I was only a few years short of my majority but I had fallen in love with Aleil’ and he with me. I asked my parents for permission to take him as my mate believing that they would permit it because I, no, we were so obviously in love. I was forbidden to take him as my mate and told to end our relationship. I did not have the courage to tell him of my parents’ wishes and yet he knew I harboured a secret.
    Eventually, our day of departure from Ssrenshen in Semberholme arrived; I told him what my parents had told me. He walked away a short distance turned to look at me once more and then walked away, never one word did he say to me.

I left for Evermeet with my parents, where Aleilsum went I do not know, I can only hope he finds a measure of happiness with someone deserving of his love.

Within a few short years of our arrival in Evermeet I was married off to another Moon Elf 'Hathral Irithyl'. It was a marriage arranged by my parents intended to keep me on Evermeet and drive my feelings for Aleilsum away. My marriage wasn't a particularly happy one and there was no love between us. It did produce children, in 1350DR a boy and a girl. Twins, a rare blessing for the Kin and the reason I devoted my worship only to Corellon. I named the boy Aleil'Sumar Lharythlin and the girl Alar'Aneth Lharythlin. I only got my own way with the naming of the children because I'd had no say in any other aspect of my life to this point. When the children were 4 years of age they went to stay with their uncle Tatharon Lharythlin, my older brother.

After the children had gone I was free to start doing something for myself. I decided to begin training to become a Bladesinger. Initially I would have to learn duty and obedience, though I felt I had been obedient enough to my parents as well as skill at arms. The first part of my training involved me taking up a post as a guard in the Tower of the Moon (1370DR). There I would learn my skill at arms and, eventually, adapt to fighting with only the longsword.

Shortly after taking my position the Dhaerow assaulted Evermeet and destroyed both the Tower of the Moon and the Tower of the Sun. During the destruction of the Tower of the Moon I was injured though not severely. It was during this period of recovery that Aleilsum re-entered my life. He had come to Evermeet in the wake of the Dhaerow attack to try and find out what had happened to me.

At first he feared me dead but eventually, after much searching, he found me. My parents had perished in the attack and my ‘husband’ was listed as missing. My younger sister had left for the Sword Coast and my brother was still taking care of the twins whilst I recovered. After many long months and much discussion between myself, Aleilsum, my brother and the children we decided to return to Faerun and help in the resettlement and rebuilding of Myth Drannor.

After much travelling we have reached Shadowdale. Myth Drannor is still being secured from the Demons, Devils and other monsters that have made their homes there. As soon as it is safe to do so My brother will take the twins there and find somewhere to live. I will busy myself learning more about the area and improving my skills in combat.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:16 pm