The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

Ilethasuoress the cleansing rain

Nephtys
    Nephtys

Ilethasuoress the cleansing rain Empty Ilethasuoress the cleansing rain

Post  Nephtys Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 am

First Name: Ilethasuoress
    First Name: Unknown
    Race: Moon Elf
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 100lbs
    Eyes: Saphire blue with a few silver sparkle
    Hair: light Silver - blue
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Faith: Sehanine
    Class: priestess

Physical Description:

A young and slander elf. Her deep blue eyes look at the world with intelligence and hope, but with deep lonelyness too. She has long light blue hair almost silver, with some white and light grey tread, like the like the rain, that she partly braid not to hinder her in fights and dance. She as a light skin tone like other star elves. She is gracious and usualy always have a smile on her lips, even if a sad or lonely ones. She as a light laugh like a stream and she as an alto voice, low and warm like a spring breaze. She always seems welcomming and gentle, caring about others around her.

Background:

Ilethalua was found alone in the cormanthor forest near Semberholm wandering, unable to remember more then first name and some of her history, but not the important information, like her place of birth, her family name or other detail that would help know who she really was...

She was raised by most of the village, even if she was residing in the temple, her pendant and clothing showing she as at worse the daughter of a rich family and likely of noble birth. And Having for only clue a pendant with her fathers crest, that was unknown to all in the village. Despite the love and caring, she always felt alone, so different then the elves of the village that took her in. They gave her love, but they couldn't gave her what she wished, who she was and her real family. She made a close bound with only two of the village, two orphan of which parent were killed after an unlucky Orc raid that came too close to the village and had killed both of their parent. A boy, the older brother and a girl, the young sister, which she grew close enough to be called heart sister. Most of the time, she was passing it in the temple where she had been taken as an orphan of the village, remembering that she was to be taken to a temple to learn of the faith.

She came to Shadowdale and Myth Drannor hearing that the elves were trying to recover and rebuild the city, she hope that she can help and gain reputation to find her family or be set on the path to find them. As well as she had a small dream from Sehanine sending her there, like others, to help rebuild and heal the lands that were once elven... She left Semberholm with the two Rhuival.

Approved by Fyrekrest

Last edited by Nephtys on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Approval: well done! / error in elven name)
    Nephtys
    Nephtys

Ilethasuoress the cleansing rain Empty Re: Ilethasuoress the cleansing rain

Post  Nephtys Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 pm

First entry: Level 4

After the dream, me and my heart family left Semberholm for Shadowdale, where the dream of the goddess asked me to go. She didn't told me why or what, but I know she trusted my heart to know when we arrived and I did. There is so much evil around and so much good even someone as little as me can do. Bandits all around, creature that prevent the good from growing. And so many wounded to heal. I started to split my time between fighting evil and healing the injured.

And trying to help the little ones to regrow in confidence so their town could start shining again.

No trace of family, but I don't think I'll find them in Shadowdale, maybe in Myth Drannor when I am strong enough to join their fight.For now, I just hope I can help enough around. I found some wererats in a abandoned castle, as well as a place in that cellar where some undead could be learking, When I am stronger I might go back and try to cleanse that place. But for now, I am far from strong, so I will continue work for the little so stronger people can be free for stronger deeds.

Ilethasuoress Stargazer of the Moonlit Mystery.
    Nephtys
    Nephtys

Post  Nephtys Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Second entry: Level 5

I try to help the best I can, but the desolation is strong and people are scared by the revolt that pushed the Zhent away. There is little that can be done, but what I can, I do. I give water to those that doesn't have the strenght to get to the well anymore, or that doesn't have the time. Passing between all the workers giving them some food I bought with the money I got back from bandits.

There is so many of them, and many of those that wish to take advantage of the situation and chaos. But as long as the goddess will want me there to help our neighbours and long term allies, I will be there.

The more I know of this world, the more a dream grow in my heart. I once read of an order that follow the Lady of Dreams, the Knight of the Seven Sacred Mysteries. I hope some day, I will be strong enough to join their quest for the lost knowledge and artefacts of our kins or to protect those of our kins that travel in pelgrimage.

But what hit me the most is the discovery in the cellar of that ruined castle near Ashberfold in Mistledale... Undead and evil priest that awaked them, I don't know if they did it on purpose or simply by calling to evil force where they seemed to have been tortured before, but the fact is there, no mather how much I bless the tombs and the corps, they keep getting up when I am helping in town. I talked of it to the local priest and priestess, but they likely are as much extended as they can be with the war still going on against the Zhent and their evil. I hope I can keep them at bay for now. I will do my best to carry my most sacred duty. As much as I dreamed of being a seer and having a calm life, I am starting to feel so much more alive now that I can do something. Semberholm didn't needed me, but those people, their need of help, it's calling up to me. I hope someday to be worthy enough to join those that help our kins in Myth Drannor or as a Knight of the Seven Sacred Mysteries.

Ilethasuoress Stargazer of the Moonlit Mystery.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:47 am