The Forgotten Realms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Player Created Persistent NWN2 Role-Playing World

3 posters

Waiting for server...

nlyh
    nlyh

Waiting for server... Empty Waiting for server...

Post  nlyh Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey Smile

Thought it might be nice to make a thread about what you might be up to while waiting for the server here to be finished...

I bought the game "Dear Esther" from Steam. And have to say from what I've seen I think it's really good. It's not a game for people who like action or fast pace.

It has a really nice narrative, the game design is beautiful (UK landscape style) and the music is a joy to listen to.

Waiting for server... 2012-010

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deceptive illusions
    deceptive illusions

Waiting for server... Empty Re: Waiting for server...

Post  deceptive illusions Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 am

That game looks pretty cool, so I think I will check it out. I'm also waiting for Mass Effect 3, playing Mass Effect 2, reading meditations (Marcus Aurelius), watching anime, watching TV shows, watching movies, studying Japanese, listening to music and chatting with people. I did play the multi-player part of the ME 3 demo. It was very fun to ram down Cerberus troops and send them flying as a krogan soldier.
    Solarina
    Solarina

Post  Solarina Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

While I am waiting for the server I am checking out other servers since with nwn I always kept two active severs for the times when nothing is going on one server so I could have something to do on another. Being new to the nwn2 its helping me learn the game. Movement is kinda hard for me in a party the camera control is a bit choppy for me so i tend to run slower then everyone else when adventuring hehe.

Working on a back ground story for my char too Smile

Even though a wipe will be happening I want my char here to have same name as one that will be wiped cause I always play a solarina hehe.

The other game I play for now is second life which I probably wont be after this month.
    Solarina
    Solarina

Post  Solarina Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 am

well now i pretty much play here. I pop in the other server i played on now and then for some rp when nones on here, but mostly i send time exploring here hehe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:09 pm